the mane street mirror

Donate to the mane street mirror

Comments (1)

All Mane Street Mirror Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• K

kelsey cugini | Sep 5, 2019 at 2:19 PM

Hello im Kelsey cugini i just want to say how im very proud of the seniors who graduated this year in 2019 all of them have worked very hard, and getting tasks done. im sure all of them were very sad leaving Foran i know their future will be bright and successful as always. the second part i want to say about the seniors is they have been always helpful in this school for example Mike Giordano and i have been best friends threw freshman year and sophomore year those the best 2 years of my life i had with mike . the best memory i have had with mike is when i was on a unified sports competition i was feeling sad about something when he noticed i looked sad he was talking to me trying to cheer me up so i wont feel sad anymore and it worked he helped me he is very sweet and kind, respectful, nice, has a great personality, he is very funny and supportive in so many great ways. i feel like i can tell him anything when im feeling down or im not having a great day or anything like that mike is always there for me when i needed someone to cheer me up or i just need some advice to help me with what im struggling with or anything related to that. I just want to say how proud i am for mike he is always such a great student, friend best friend and a awesome Foran lion hes always working hard getting good grades helping anyone who needs help, mike is really thoughtful to everyone in school outside of school. im just so proud of him of what he has accomplished at Foran High School. also their is another senior i want to talk about is a student named Johnny Perez he is also my very close best friend hes also always there for me in so many ways I remember when we first met in summer camp I knew that we were going to be best friends automatically, hes very funny he is such a hard worker hes alot of fun, he a very great and kind best friend, everyday he makes me smile and laugh. he is very sweet and kind and respectful to others around him such as students teachers ect. I know he is going to have such a great and successful future. I know he is going to find a job that is just great for him and what he likes to do when he gets a job he loves trains that’s why sometimes I called him J train or Johnny train he loved those nicknames. and every time we played trouble with me and our group of friends every time he got a 6 he gets up and dances which is hilarious it makes me smile and of coarse its make me laugh really hard, the third senior I want to talk about he name is Chase Pringle dont even get me started on him he is very funny sweet and kind to others i remember meeting him for the first time in freshman year I already knew me and him are going to be best friends forever. he always makes me laugh an smile. he is always supportive in many ways just like when im feeling down he always tries to make me smile so I don’t feel sad anymore. hes very clever, nice kind supportive like I said before, he is such a great listener, he gives me helpful advice if i’m struggling with something.

Reply